Our first two companies are raising capital by utilizing the Regulation D 506(c) exemption. Under this exemption, these companies may raise capital publicly; however, investments may only be accepted from accredited investors.* Metro Startup Launcher, Inc. lists only startups in our region that we feel have the most significant potential for fast growth and great returns; however, please see our disclaimer below.**
Please note: both companies are qualified for the 40% Kentucky Angel Investment Tax Credit!
• Leader in “Uberizing” real estate inspections.
• Users already cover the entire U.S.
• Team with 20+ years industry experience.
• $20 billion industry in the U.S. alone.
• Extremely automated and scalable.
(min. investment $3,000)
* To be an accredited investor, a person must demonstrate an annual income of $200,000 (or $300,000 joint income with their spouse) for the last two years with the expectation of earning the same or higher income this year. Or, the person may have a net worth of $1 million, excluding the value of their primary residence.
** Metro Startup Launcher, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization that seeks only to encourage local investment in startups. Metro Startup Launcher, Inc. is not an investment advisor or broker, does not provide legal advice of any kind, and does not collect any funds for investments. Metro Startup Launcher, Inc. does provide some level of due diligence on companies that are listed and attempts to list only the most promising startups in our area. Any investment that you make or information that you receive regarding these companies must occur directly between you and the individual companies. By accessing information from this website, you agree to indemnify Metro Startup Launcher, Inc. and all of our employees, directors, volunteers, and board members from any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages of any kind in association with your purchase of equities in these companies.